Realtor in DE, MD, & PA
Debbie has been a Realtor for 30+ years and has survived all type of markets. She owes this success to her clients who pay their highest compliment by referring their friends and family so that they can experience the same professional & complete services.
The first ten years Debbie juggled two full time careers but after 20+ years with DuPont, in March, 1997, she chose to devote all of her time and effort to her Real Estate career. Debbie’s last positions at DuPont were Product Representative and Contract Administrator. Not only did she market & price DuPont products; she handled multi-million dollar proposal and contract negotiations. This background and her extensive Real Estate experience has prepared her to best represent her client’s interest.
You can count on Debbie for personalized services. You will deal with Debbie on all levels of the transaction. She will be there to guide you through this complex process. Contact her to understand all of the distinctive ways she markets your home to ensure that you receive the maximum sale price for your home.
Real Estate Career
- Top 1/4% of Realtors in NCC
- 5 Star Professional Award — Delaware Today Magazine– 10 years running!
- Licensed in DE, PA & MD – Delaware Native
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
(Less than 4% ever achieved this designation)
- Approved Buyer Representative® (ABR)
- Re/Max 100% Club Member- 14 years
- Member N.C.C.B.O.R., C.C.B.O.R. & N.A.R.
- Agent/Owner of Keller Williams® Realty Newark, Wilmington, Lewes & Middletown
- 30+ Years Experience – 1st 10 Yrs juggled 2 Full-time Careers
- March 31, 1997 Ended 20+ Yr Career w/DuPont due to Business Unit Sale
- Advanced Composites – Entrepreneurial/Non-Traditional DuPont Business
- Aerospace Industry, Commercial & Government
- Boeing, McDonnell, Lockheed…
- NASA, ARPA…
- Product Representative in 120 Million Dollar Business
- Prepregs-Polymer Reinforced w/Advanced Fiber
- Responsibilities-Marketing, Product Pricing, Customer Interface
- Government Contract Administrator/Product Analyst
- Government & Commercial
- Responsible for Product Costing, Bids & Proposals